Sunday, May 21, 2017

Trump Regrets Website Overwhelmed



This is but a very tiny fraction of the tweets from former Trump voters feeling regret for their votes.
Enjoy!


@Trump_Regrets


Tweets

  • Tweets, current 
  1.   Retweeted
    Since my dumbass voted for you. Am I able to do rage tweets while you make billions and I make $550 every two weeks?
  2.   Retweeted
    Mr. I supported you all this way, but I think you are as corrupt as the people you criticized. This is enough to impeach U
  3.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I voted for you...now I realize I should've voted for the war criminal....
  4.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    What are you babbling about now no politician in modern times has been worse than you and I voted for you
  5.   Retweeted
    hey dumbass I voted for you but it's time to shut the fuck up before you get your ass and Peach God damn
  6.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    Your going to be impeached before this new investigation starts. Because of your big mouth. I can't believe I voted for you. What a mistake
  7.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I voted for you NOW I wish I had NOT
  8.   Retweeted
    I voted for you. With reservations. But your presidency has been such a disappointment. Do the country a favor...resign
  9.   Retweeted
    as an American who for some reason voted for you. I now know I let my county down
  10.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    Obama was pathetic leader, your current track might set the bottom of the barrel lower & I backed & voted for you.
  11.   Retweeted
    I predicted you would be impeached and it seems likely at this point. I voted for you but
  12.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I am starting to regret that I had voted for you. Meeting was close doors with Russia press only. You becoming a shame to everyone (sad)
  13.   Retweeted
    I voted for you and you are embarrassing me. Stop the insanity. Act like a president. Please.
  14.   Retweeted
    , I voted for you, but you shame the USA. You turned your back on , and now . You are no .
  15.   Retweeted
    The west wall in Jerusalem belongs to the JEWS...DONALD TRUMP I am sorry I voted for you can't trust a man who cheats
  16.   Retweeted
    Stop breaking your promises. I supported you once. No more. End dual citizenship! America First, not Israel
  17.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I voted for you, and frankly, I should have voted for Clinton. You lied to everyone, continue to lie.
  18.   Retweeted
    You acted exactly as Obama/Hillary did. Thought you were different and would not fall for fake propaganda. I'm embarrassed I supported you
  19.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I supported you until you gave NASA money, now I know you're just another traitor.
  20.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I supported you! Not anymore ,only 3 months & you've sold us all out . Betrayed those who put you there & destroyed thier trust in you. sad
  21.   Retweeted
    WAR is NOT why I supported you. Ongoing GLOBALIST AGENDA is NOT why I supported you. You & I are now Finished.
  22.   Retweeted
    I supported you faithfully but you have joined the swamp. Very sad for USA.
  23.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I supported you because of your views on PC culture. Now I realize you are a thin skinned snowflake and a crook.
  24.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I am so sickened by you who I supported. You bragged about being a deal maker. This was a democrat golden calf. Funding planned parenthood
  25.   Retweeted
    I supported you with vote and a good chunk of money. I would not have done that knowing influence.
  26.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    I supported you. Your conduct over the past 48 hours is unacceptable and irrational. I'm out!
  27.   Retweeted
    Replying to 
    Stupid idea. Dictatorship! You should know what you tell spicer to announce to the American people. And to think I supported u. SMH my bad.
  28.   Retweeted
    What are you going to say? More fibs. You have made a mockery of this country. You suck and I can't believe I voted for you Get respectable
  29.   Retweeted
    Sir, I voted 4 you and supported you. But I now think that u sir, are a DICK. Quit throwing other folks under the bus.

5 comments:

  1. Trump still has the undying support of a hard core group of bloggers who would stick by the Devil himself as long as he trashed "vermin Moslems," "libtards," " the Hildebeast," and "Obummer." Those are their perceived enemies, but never, never the guy who invited the Rooskies and their media into the Oval Office (and barred the Americans) and trashed the former FBI director in front of them while admitting he fired Comey to end the ongoing investigation. Trump is their hero, and they'll never abandon him, not even now that he's acknowledged that Islam is one of the world's great religions. They must have stuck their fingers in their ears and yelled 'LALALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" as their hero Trump extolled a religion they despise! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those are really funny! I feel bad, though, for good, honest, decent, hardworking, regular folks who put all their hopes in this guy. They are going to be so sorely disappointed in the end. They just didn't know any better.

    JMJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaw - I was wondering how the Swamp Dwellers were going to take their boy being so soft on the Muslims in his speech. You know if Obama had given that speech, they'd be screaming "See, I told you he was one of them." Somehow, the idiot Orange Lump gets a pass from them, though.

    Jersey, I sort've feel bad for them but honestly, how could they have believed him even for a second? Maybe it's because I live so near to him down here, but I know his antics and lies VERY well and there's just no changing a man that old and that corrupt and slimy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They didn't know any better. Americans are not very media savvy, or political savvy for that matter. They've been fed BS for so many years now. When Trump first started rising up in the primaries, I referred to him as "Foxenstein's Monster." But really, he's a product of our entire sensationalist culture - from the way we tune-out "the news," because it's depressing or boring or it conflicts with what we want to hear, to the way we rubberneck at the scenes of violence or crime or tragedy or scandal, paying no attention to serious general matters of the society around us. Exponentially more people followed the OJ story than the the repeal of Glass-Steagall, or the '96 welfare "reform," or the bankruptcy "reform," while all the latter stories were so very much more important to the country, with horrible consequences. The "liberal MSM" barely paid attention to these instances, just like what's happening now to Net Neutrality or the CFPB. And Fox? Forget it. I don't blame people for their ignorance. I just feel sorry for them.

    JMJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'mnot as nice a guy as are you, Jersey. :) I got very 'into' politics at an early age when I saw (and felt) how the so called "christian conservatives" treated my family when we left the reservation and moved to western Texas. The local Jews and the Tex Mex were the ones who welcomed us and made us feel a part of the community, and I assure you they were not Republicans. Even so, I initially liked Reagan and when I was old enough to vote I registered as a Republican to vote for his reelection. I knew within weeks that I'd made a HORRIBLE mistake and have never and will never go back to that.
      I certainly agree that the average person pays far too little attention to what's really going on in our nation. No wonder we have such pitiful levels of voting. Of course, the Swamp People are still obsessed with 'voter fraud' and making it harder for people to vote . . . ugh.

      Delete