Monday, September 5, 2016

Enemy of Equality Dead at 92

Image result for evil old woman



Phyllis Schlafly who spent her entire life fighting against fairness, equality and goodness has died. One must wonder if she finally choked to death on her own glaring and blatant hypocrisy. As you can tell, I was NOT a fan of hers and, I'm sorry - I won't miss her for a second. I'm not saying that I'm happy that she's dead, but I'm also not sad about it. It just is and, as I see it, it makes correcting the wrongs of our great nation far easier to achieve. Much the way I felt when Scalia died. 

How awful of me, you might say, but do you really think the right would hold back even this much if Pelosi or Hillary were to die? If you think they would be subdued then you're either no honest or you're deluded. We've seen how they are not afraid to expose their racism, their hatred for any and everything they feel is 'liberal' or science based or inclusive.

Yeah, of course they'd be jumping and howling like ill-mannered hyenas at a BBQ buffet. So no, I won't hold back and I won't be ashamed for my lack of sympathy for the loss of this evil old woman. That's it. 

1 comment:

  1. Schlafly did NOT say "There'll be a woman president over my dead body." But even though she didn't say it, let's make it happen in NOvember, and let's make it a fitting rejection of her anti-feminist agenda.

    BTW, this is an actual quote (partial) by Salman Rushdie. When asked if he was a feminist he replied, “Yes. What else is there to be? Everything else is being an asshole."

    Phyllis Schlafly -- R.I.P.A.

    ReplyDelete