Sunday, November 6, 2016

I really tried to give Melania the benefit of the doubt as I find attacking the family members of candidates to usually be distasteful. In this case, however, now that she's thrust herself forward into the spotlight and made several really stupid statements and appears to have no ability whatsoever to sense hypocrisy, then all is fair. 

We now have proof that she worked as an undocumented person (Illegal alien as the Trumpanzees have long argued they should be called - or maybe that only works for brown skinned people?) for weeks before he work visa came through. For this, most people would be subject to penalties perhaps to the extent of having their citizenship revoked. That won't happen with Melania though, as those things really don't happen to rich white people. 

Anyway, the election is in a couple of days and I'm working on a very large post for the day after. I do hope you'll check back then, too. 


3 comments:

  1. Poor Melania. I wouldn't trade my life for hers for all the gold gilding on Donald's garish furniture in Trump Tower. Reports have come out that claim Trump was cheating on her bigly with some beauty contestant, and probably others, since he's bragged that he's slept around with many famous women, married and unmarried while he was married.

    Now we find out this? (In addition to her plagiarizing other people's speeches and lying about her academic record).

    Again, I have to point out white privilege.

    Imagine if Michelle Obama had been a nude model, lied about her academic achievements, and broken some law. That would have caused the wingnuts to go after her with pitchforks and torches.

    I'm so done with these Trump hypocrites.

    Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Good luck to us tomorrow night. I'm putting some champagne on ice and hoping by 9 or 10 PM I can start celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a traditional Southern party meal of sharp cheddar, seedless grapes, apple slices, smoked sausage (I like Kielbasa) crackers and green pepper jelly. Well, Southern Jewish, anyway..... :) Best of luck to America today!

    ReplyDelete