Friday, April 14, 2017
An Update For Trump Voters!!!
- He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria.
- He said he’d build a wall along the border with Mexico. You bought it. Now his secretary of homeland security says “It’s unlikely that we will build a wall.”
- He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.
- He said he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “wonderful.” You bought it. Then he didn’t.
- He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.
- He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn’t, and says he never will.
- He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He remains heavily involved in his businesses, makes money off of foreign dignitaries staying at his Washington hotel, gets China to give the Trump brand trademark and copyright rights, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.
- He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.
- He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people. You bought it. Then he put Betsy DeVos, opponent of public education, in charge of education; Jeff Sessions, opponent of the Voting Rights Act, in charge of voting rights; Ben Carson, opponent of the Fair Housing Act, in charge of fair housing; Scott Pruitt, climate change denier, in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency; and Russian quisling Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.
- He said he’d faithfully execute the law. You bought it. Then he said his predecessor, Barack Obama, spied on him, without any evidence of Obama ever doing so, in order to divert attention from the FBI’s investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives to win the election.
- He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the generals did. You bought it. Then he green lighted a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though his generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained
- He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He has by now spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency. Not to mention all the money taxpayers are spending protecting his family, including his two sons who travel all over the world on Trump business.
- He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy. You bought it. Now he gets his information from Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.
More to come.
If it wasn't hurting our nation so badly, it would be funto laugh at you ____biting my tongue/fingers here___ who voted for this disaster. Sadly, your terrible choice is harming ALL of us. Thanks a heap, aholes....
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
Monday, December 12, 2016
Government Of Putin
From now on, that will be the name the Republiclowns will be known by.
The fricking hypocrites who screamed and cried about president Obama 'bowing down' to foreign leaders looks the other way when Putin's Buttboy Trump gives him a happy ending on national TV and slams our own intelligence agencies.
The fricking hypocrites who shouted out in anger about 'government intrusion' and 'let business take care of business' and are still upset at the bail-outs (which saved countless jobs and the American Auto industry was PAID BACK with INTEREST) are now more than happy to wave a flag and gush about trump spending 7 million tax dollars in a bribe to keep 700 jobs in Indiana.
I cannot even believe what I'm hearing from the radical right. I've never been more disgusted with a bunch of people in my entire life. Do they even hear themselves or are they so far gone into the right wing bubble that making sense is no longer a desirable thing?
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Let’s be completely honest, America: we’ve just been handed an election result that was hand-picked, paid for, gift-wrapped, and delivered by our committed comrades from across the sea.
And while the recipient of that noxious gift-giving, Donald Trump, sniffs that we should reject the bombshell findings released this weekend and just allow him to get on with the task of “making America great again” (colluding with foreign dictators apparently part of his protocol), the rest of us are left wondering just how much more it will take for the powers-that-be in this country to declare Election 2016 to be null and void. Fraudulent. Manipulated. Corrupt. Unacceptable.
It’s one thing to shake our heads and parse the fact that Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump by as many votes as President Obama won in 2012 but is still considered “the loser” (which should make abolishing or amending Electoral College rules a priority).
It’s one thing to review the unprecedented and outrageous move of FBI Director James Comey to, right before the election, make ultimately pointless claims of more email trouble for Clinton (how has he not been sanctioned for that?), and feel outrage that this shattered her then-12-point lead and likely aided Trump’s win.
It’s one thing to consider the daily, weekly, monthly drip-drip-drip distraction (and fodder for haters and conspiracists) from Wikileaks and their sleazy founder Julian Assange (still in hiding from law enforcement over sexual assault charges), and question why they only targeted Democrats and how much their biased hackery impacted the election.
It’s one thing to consider the possibility that Russian actors were behind that hackery and likely had a hand in manipulating what got released and when, and ponder the heinous thought that our election itself might have been hacked at the behest of foreign interests and preferences.
It’s one thing to grasp how much fake news — much of it directed by Russia — with its bilious lies directed particularly at Hillary Clinton — misguided and misinformed the electorate, and feel churned by the fact of America’s gullibility.
BUT IT’S A WHOLE OTHER THING to read the bombshell reports that have come out this weekend:
Now the intelligence community has concluded that Russia was clearly after a Trump victory and manipulated information to that end, according to sources who spoke to the newspaper.
“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” a senior U.S. official briefed on the CIA assessment told The Washington Post. “That’s the consensus view.”
Every single thing about that should stir waves of anger and revulsion, brandish red flags so voluminous they’re canopies; ring alarm bells far, wide, and loudly across the entire United States of America. In all our myriad doomsday imaginings, in all the conspiracy theories and Cold War drills, fears of invasion and terrors related to “The Russians are Coming,” what is patently clear at this moment is that the Russians came and they chose our next president.
And that cannot stand. In addition to the other election corruptions listed above, this is an unequivocal tipping point. This should not be a partisan issue; this should not be about Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump; this should be about the fact that a foreign power, led by a dictator from a country rife with human rights abuse issues, a country that is a declared “enemy” of America, a country that is hellbent on defying international law in its encroachments; this country just got up close and personal with our domestic presidential election and coerced it in favor of its preferred candidate.
Russia’s preferred candidate lost the popular vote.
Russia’s preferred candidate is Donald J. Trump.
Russian’s preferred candidate cannot be our next president.
That Russia worked so nefariously to tilt this election, and succeeded in doing so, cannot be dismissed along with Comey, Wikileaks, fake news, etc. It makes the election’s results null and void. Our country’s leadership, law enforcement, Homeland Security, and every single one of its citizens should agree with that thesis. Whatever we are or are not, America is a free and democratic nation. If we are forced to accept election results that are fraudulent, manipulated, and corrupt, there will be no uniting behind this president.